Friday, January 1, 2010

Back from Nebraska

I am back from Nebraska, bringing with me, a small cold. What a way to start the new year. I made a deal with my husband for him to take care of the house while I worked on my book. I hope to finish my book before the month is out. But I've got to get the research done. I am on the last leg of the vertical research. That I can get done in 12 days. After that, I will get the outline of 09 to 12 done, (not a deep one-just an outline with important dates and some friends identified) then I will correct my book as far as time line goes. You know I was going to stop for the day on the printing out but I think I will go ahead and the next year done. A few days concentrated and that will be done. Then I can do the outline...and then correct the outline...I could do what I said I would do. I could, couldn't I? I've got 10 days before my husband goes to school--why not use it well. It's not that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment